Who we are
Our website address is: https://siech-rentacar.com/
Collection of personal information
The following types of personal information may be collected, stored and used:
- Information related to your computer including your IP address, geographic location, browser type and version, and your operating system.
- Information about your visits and use of the site including the external source, the duration of the visit, the page views and the navigation path of the site
- Information you enter when creating your profile on our website
- Information, such as your name and email, that you enter when you set up your subscriptions and to send your emails and/or newsletters.
- Information you enter when using services on our website.
- Information that occurs when you use the website, such as when, how often and under what circumstances you use it.
- Information about your purchases, the services you use and the transactions you make on the website, which include your name, address, phone number, email address and credit card information.
- Information you share on the website with the intention of publishing online, which includes your username, your profile information and the content of your posts.
- Information contained in any communication you have with us via email or through the website, including communication content and metadata.
- Any other personal information you send us.
Before disclosing any personal information of a third party, you must have that person’s consent to the sharing and processing of their personal information in accordance with this policy.
Use of your personal information
The personal information submitted to us is used for the purposes set out in this policy on the relevant pages of the website. We may use personal information for the following purposes:
- managing our website and business
- personalized configuration of the website for you
- enable the use of your available services on our website
- shipping the goods you purchase through our website
- providing services you purchase through our website
- sending transactions, invoices, and payment reminders to you, as well as collecting payments from you
- sending non-promotional communications
- sending email notifications about your requests
- send our newsletter via email if you have requested it (you can let us know at any time if you no longer wish the newsletter)
- sending advertising communications about your business or the businesses of certain third parties that we believe may be of interest to you, through notices or, if you have agreed to it, by email or similar technology (you can inform us at any time if you no longer wish marketing communications);
- handling requests and complaints that you submitted yourself or that are related to your website
- maintaining the security of the website and preventing any fraud
- confirmation of compliance with the terms and conditions of provision of our website (including the supervision of personal messages moving through our private online messaging service) and
- other uses.
If you submit personal information for publication on our website, we will post or use that information in accordance with your permission.
Your privacy settings may be used to restrict the publication of your information on our website and may be configured using the privacy control on the website.
We will not channel your personal information without your consent to any third party or any third-party commercial division.
Sharing personal information
We may share your personal information:
- to the extent required by law
- in connection with any current or future legal proceedings
- for the purpose of consolidating, exercising or defending our legal rights (including the provision of information to third parties in order to prevent fraud and reduce credit risk)
- to the buyer (or potential buyer) of any of the business’s goods that we sell (or are thinking of selling) and
- to anyone we reasonably believe may be owned by the judicial or any other competent authority in relation to the disclosure of information in the event that we believe that the respective authority will require the disclosure of such personal information.
Also as stated in this policy, we will not provide your personal information on a third day.
You can ask us to give you any information we hold you
We may withhold the personal information you request for the period permitted by law.
You may ask us at any time not to process your personal information for advertising purposes.
In practice, you will usually either expressly accept in advance the use of your personal information for advertising purposes, or we will provide you with the opportunity to exclude your information from use for advertising purposes.
Our website includes hyperlinks to, and information from, third-party websites. We cannot control and are not responsible for the privacy policies and practices of third parties.
Please let us know if the information we have about you needs to be updated or corrected.
- The names of the cookies we use on our website and the purpose of their use are set out below:
we use google analytics and adwords on our website to identify a computer when a user visits the site / to identify users when navigating the site / to allow the use of a shopping cart on the site / to improve the functionality of the site / to analyze the use of the site / to manage the site / to protect yourself from fraud and improve the protection of the site / to personalize the site for each user / to target ads that may be of interest to specific users / describe the purposes}?
- Most browsers allow you not to accept cookies—for example:
- in internet explorer (version 10) you can block cookies by using the cookie settings that are found by pressing “tools” “internet options” “privacy” and “advanced”
- in Firefox (version 24) you can block all cookies by clicking “Tools,” “Options,” “Privacy,” by selecting “Use custom settings for history” from the menu and removing the option “Accept cookies from websites”; and
- in Chrome (version 29), you can block all cookies by entering the “Customize and control” menu and clicking “Settings”, “View advanced settings”, and “Content Settings” and selecting “Block websites from data” under the heading “Cookies”.
Blocking all cookies will have a negative effect on the functionality of many websites. If you block cookies, you will not be able to use all the features of your website.
- You can delete cookies already stored on your computer—for example:
- in Internet Explorer (version 10), you will have to manually delete the cookie files (you can find instructions in the http://support.microsoft.com/kb/278835);
- in Firefox (version 24), you can delete cookies by clicking “Tools,” “Options,” and “Privacy,” then selecting “Use custom background settings”, clicking “View Cookies,” and “Remove All Cookies”, and
- in Chrome (version 29), you can delete all cookies by entering the “Customize and control” menu, and pressing “Settings”, “View Custom Settings” and “Clear Browsing Data” and then selecting “Delete cookies and other website data” before pressing “Clear browsing data”.
- Deleting all cookies will have a negative effect on the functionality of many websites.